PCrefurb provides both basic computer skills training and more specific IT support for visitors to our weekly workshops. We are a member of the Online Centres Network, a UK-wide network aiming to help people use digital technology to become more included, access essential services and take advantage of the opportunities the internet provides.
Our centre number is: 8006339
You can use our centre number above to sign up to free resources such as Learn My Way and Make It Click. There is a vast range of material to help you get online right from starting to use your computer or device, to online basics, video calling, online shopping and much more.
Examples of the help we have given are:
- helping to send emails;
- helping to book medical appointments;
- showing how to lay out a document using a word processor;
- researching and installing software for someone with visual impairment;
- researching voice control for a web browser;
- ordering and installing a new laptop battery.
We do our best to address the needs of anyone in our local community that approaches us for IT help.
. . . . .
PCrefurb is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO)
Registered Charity Number 1184155