PCrefurb provides both basic computer skills training and more specific IT support for visitors to our weekly workshops. Examples of the help we have given are:
- helping to send emails;
- helping to book medical appointments;
- showing how to lay out a document using a word processor;
- researching and installing software for someone with visual impairment;
- researching voice control for a web browser;
- ordering and installing a new laptop battery.
We do our best to address the needs of anyone in our local community that approaches us for IT help.